U.S. Waterproofing Featured in Daily Herald Business Ledger
Coffee Break: Matt Stock of U.S. Waterproofing
Q: Describe your company:
A: Serving greater Chicagoland since 1957, U.S. Waterproofing is a third generation, family-owned basement waterproofing and foundation repair company with over 350,000 dry basements to its name.
Q: Do you plan to hire any additional staff or make any significant capital investments in your company in the next year?
A: We plan to hire 20 new people in 2019 (10 percent growth) and invest in additional trucks, new equipment and upgraded IT systems.
Q: What will your company’s main challenges be in the next year?
U.S. Waterproofing News
- Feb 13, 2019: U.S. Waterproofing Featured in Daily Herald Business Ledger
- Apr 19, 2017: U.S. Waterproofing Celebrates 60 Years of Fixing Leaky Basements Across Chicago
- Feb 26, 2017: Long-time crew foreman retires
- Feb 11, 2017: U.S.Waterproofing wins the Better Business Bureau 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics Honorable Mention
- Feb 18, 2016: Free Resource Center for Homeowners with Winter Damage Concerns
- Feb 15, 2016: Inaccurate El Niño Predictions Cause Concern for Chicago Homeowners (Press Release)
- May 11, 2015: U.S. Waterproofing Named a “Best Pick” for Basement Waterproofing in Chicago
- Jan 13, 2015: Albert Weiner, founder of U.S. Waterproofing, dies at 90
- Feb 20, 2014: U.S. Waterproofing Featured on WGN News on How Homeowners Can Prepare for a Winter Thaw
- Jul 17, 2012: U.S. Waterproofing Featured on WGN News Explaining Effects of Drought on Chicagoland Homeowners
- May 17, 2012: U.S. Waterproofing Named One of Chicago’s Best Basement Waterproofing Companies
- Dec 23, 2011: U.S. Waterproofing announces the retirement of Diane Shachter
- Sep 03, 2009: U.S. Waterproofing Receives A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Mar 25, 2008: Structural Foundation Repair Offered
- Dec 06, 2007: New Headquarters
- Sep 11, 2007: 50th Anniversary
- Jan 24, 2007: 100 Year Rainstorm
- Dec 11, 2006: Better Business Bureau 2006 Torch Award
- Mar 10, 2005: Jerry S. Stock recognized as one of 30 top area entrepreneurs